Please attend our next Music Parent Meeting on Monday, Jan. 22, at 7:30 pm in the band room (C-25) because we have important items to discuss and vote on:
- Update on funding for the HP Music department
- Update on the pending nonprofit status of the HP Music Boosters
- Motion to approve the amendment of HPMB’s Articles of Incorporation
- Details and volunteer opportunities for Noodles and Notes (Feb. 2)
- Nominations and vote to elect three HP music parents/guardians to serve on the HPMB Nominating Committee. (The Nominating Committee will seek and select candidates to nominate for next year’s HPMB Executive Board.) If you are interested in serving on the Nominating Committee, please email Soojin Hwang.
Support Harvest Park Music by attending the 21st annual Noodles & Notes fundraiser on Friday, Feb. 2, from 6 to 8 pm in the Harvest Park MPR.
Enjoy a delicious spaghetti dinner while listening to student performances by strings, choir, and jazz band students.
Fun door prizes will be given out, and we will be offering some fantastic silent-auction items! You can bid on Segway tours; gift certificates for hotel stays, restaurants, stores, salons, and spas; private wine tastings; tickets to the theater, symphony, ballet, museum, and theme parks; and more!
We will also have a bake sale and will be selling gently used books, DVDs, and video games. Donations for our sale or auction are welcome and appreciated. Students can bring books, DVDs, and video games to their music classes starting the week of Jan. 29. These items can also be brought the night of Noodles & Notes. To help us prepare for the bake sale, please sign up to bring baked goods.
Adult, student, and family/household presale tickets can be ordered now. Or complete the ticket order form, and return it with your payment by Thursday, Feb. 1 to the HP Music Boosters mailbox in the band room or the Harvest Park school office. Tickets at the door will cost $5 extra per person.