The Harvest Park Music Boosters was formed in 2017 to help the amazing Music Department at Harvest Park Middle School.
Next HP Music Family Night
Monday, Nov. 6, 2017, 7:30 pm in the Harvest Park MPR
Upcoming HP Music Concerts
- Fall Concert for String Orchestra, Wind Ensemble, and Jazz Band (Oct. 12, 7 pm, HP Gym)
- Winter Orchestra/Choir Concert (Dec. 13, 7 pm, HP Gym)
- Winter Band Concert (Dec. 14, 7 pm, HP Gym)
Other Key Dates
- Music Student Picture Day, Nov. 14
- Noodles & Notes, our annual HP music community-building fundraiser (Friday, Feb. 2, 2018)
- Disney Music Workshop Trip (March 28, 2018, to March 31, 2018) for all 8th-grade band students, as well as all students in String Orchestra, Choir, Jazz Band, and Wind Ensemble.
Parents who would like to donate to the 2018 Disneyland trip can do so by sending a check or donating online. It costs $575 per student to fund the trip, which includes hotel, transportation, admission, music clinic costs, and chaperones. We need your help to fund this annual tradition.
Donation checks can be made payable to Harvest Park Music Boosters and either mailed to HPMB (P.O. Box 862, Pleasanton, CA 94566) or given to your student’s music teacher.