Harvest Park Music’s 2019 Disneyland Trip is almost here. Please click on the links below and fill out the necessary forms prior to the March 7th Disney Information Meeting, in case you have any questions that can be addressed that night.
Note: The Prescription and Over the Counter Medication Form is required for any medication your child may need to take on the trip (even Tylenol or Benadryl). This form and the Contract to Carry Life-Sustaining Medications (inhaler, epi-pen) form must be signed by your child’s doctor.
- 2019 Disneyland Trip Itinerary_Updated March 22
- 2019 Student Field Trip Authorization (required)
- Field-Trip-Addendum_Overnight (required)
- Emergency Medical Information (required)
- Prescription and Over the Counter Medication Consent Form
- Contract to Carry Life-Sustaining Medications
- Disney Rules (required)
- Disneyland 2019 Wind Ensemble/Jazz Band/8th Grade Band Student Information
- Disneyland 2019 Choir Information
- Disneyland 2019 String Orchestra/8th Grade String Student Information
Want to donate to the HP Music Disneyland 2019 Trip using your credit card? The suggested donation amount is $638 (cost of one student, plus processing fees). There is also an option to break it up into 4 monthly installments of $159.50. Click here to donate.