Skip to content
- Jazz Band
- All black clothes, black ties, and black dress shoes.
- All other instrumental classes
(Strings, Orchestra, Intermediate/Symphonic Band, Wind Ensemble)
- Boys: Long-sleeved white dress shirt, black pants, and black dress shoes. Bow ties and cummerbunds will be provided for 7th– and 8th-graders.
- Girls: All black (long dress, pants outfit, etc.) from top to bottom, including good shoes.
- No tennis shoes.
- For those wearing ties, concert attire is a white, long-sleeved, button-down shirt; black slacks; black socks; and black shoes. Mrs. Borris will provide the tie at school.
- For those wearing choir dresses, remember to bring your black shoes to events that require concert attire. Comfortable and low heels are great. No high tops, Uggs, boots, etc.